This raw oat crumble is so yummy and easy to make! The picture above is what I call my Raw Oat Crumble & fruit Breakfast Bowl, but you can crumble this over my Clean Banana Nut Ice-cream too and bake it in the oven like my Oven baked fruit crumble. I’m thinking of baking it into a muesli soon too.
1/2 cup of gluten free oats (or regular)
1/4 cup of blanched almonds
1/4 cup pecan & walnuts
1 or 2 tbsps. of desiccated coconut
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 cup unheated honey
1 tbsps. virgin coconut oil
1. Take half of your oats and your blanched almonds together and process them in a food processor till a flour consistency.
2. Add the rest of your oats to the dry mixture.
3. Process your pecans & walnuts till a chopped consistency, and together with the desiccated coconut & cinnamon, add to the oat mixture.
4. Melt your honey & coconut oil together and add to dry mixture. Using a spoon combine ingredients till a beautiful crumble forms.
The crumble you do not use is probably best kept in an air tight container in the fridge. If I’m using mine within a day or 2 I keep it in a air tight container in the pantry 🙂
Related articles (kristincooksdaily.wordpress.com)
- Oven baked fruit crumble (kristincooksdaily.wordpress.com)
- Clean Banana Nut Ice-cream (kristincooksdaily.wordpress.com)